Monday, October 1, 2007

They call me candle guy, simply cause I am on fire.

I hate to have to study lar!! I know jack shit about history! And I have to squeeze in 7 chapters of it.. In less than 4 hours.. Wonderful !!

Today's exam wasn't that bad.. I didn't know anything about the cerpen and the puisi and the other thingy.. greeeeat! flunk my BM flunk everything else.. Hey, red is a much more prettier colour than boring dull black.. ;P

I was freezing my ass off just now! My hand was pain and numb because of the cold..Gilaar!

Everybody is not blogging anymore! =( C'mon guys! No fun lar you all !!

Desperate Housewives ouut!! I didn't download the rest of the past season though..I'm lazyy..

Bionic Woman.. FUYOOOOh! hahaha!!

I can't study larr !! Jahiliyah....... apa it Jahiliyah? Jahiliyah adalah.... I don't knoooww.. something to do with tiday mempunyai ilmu pengetahuan.. right right??

I'm off ! Find something interesting to do..
I'm gonna sit in the toilet for 4 hours until I drain everything in !!

DETERMINATION STRIKES!