Saturday, October 13, 2007

You said that things would happen naturally

Alah come on!!

Las Vegas sucks larr!! They departed James Caan and Nikki Cox!! No more Big Ed Deline! What the hell !! And then there were 4 left.. =( Even Marsha Thomason left.

From this :

To this :
Ahhh!

I've downloaded the video converter thingyy! Will make another video if I'm really that bored with recordings! =)

Rach told me that Federer is coming here on the 20th November and I really want to go, cause you'll never know when he's coming back but it's RM 353.. I know that's not much compared to my F1 tickets.. RM 750 :P but that's F1 and this is tennis..

Hmmm.. I haven't ask my mummie yet but, It's kind of stupid of me to pass up Justin Timberlake's concert which cost a total sum of at least thousand five? Fly all the way to Aussie worr.. But instead, going to Federer's match... Kind of stupid.

And it's official, stupid sis going for JT's concert! she's so going to flaunt it in my face for the rest of my life!

AHHHH!! no no!! I'll take the moneyy, fly alllll the way to Brazil and watch KIMI RAIKKONEN with the World Championship!! That sounds a whole lot appealing to me! =P

Rach, I don't even dare to ask my mum !

*//edited @ 7.00 PM

I spent the whole day doing the video thingy but in the end, I gave up! It's such a bitch that program! :P

Rachel got me thinking about Roger Federer the whole day! Then she tells me she already got her tickets! RM 400 one, her whole family is going.. Total = RM 1400! hahaha!

Roger Federer vs Pete Samparas
a.k.a
Fed Ex vs Bullet something ( don't remember )

Oh wells, save the money for next year's F1! Jessie's gonna go cose I can drive by next year and I can drive you there! ;P