Monday, October 15, 2007

We're gonna get it, you'll gonna feel it

Do they look alike to youu? Cose if I told you that those two are the same girls, I would be lying. Now, one of them is Minka Kelly from Friday Night Lights and one of them is Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl.

I was watching Friday Night Lights just now and I like I'm falling in love with it !! ;P And I was watching her.. ( the one up there ) and I thought that for a second that she was Leighton but kept me thinking, she can't be doing two series.. So, I googled it.. And the rest...

I so want to download it! =D But stupid mum took up all my space from the hard disc! She copied back that chinese series 'steps' from her friends and bloody hell it was 25 GB! 25 !!

whatever!

Went to Doggie House this morning and who can't live to love this dog !