Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't need no Maybelline cose you're a beauty queen

Ohkay, here's how it goes . =P

Well, I was thinking of going to bed at 2 last night but instead, I went to bed at 5 something almost 6. yeah..

I was watching many many many many many clips of Ellen DeGeneres, David Letterman and some other Craig Ferguson guyy. They are so funny!

Ellen kept asking hot guys to take their clothes off! hahaha!! Jake Gylenhaal , Wentworth Miller and Josh Duhamel. Only Josh like tore his shirt and pants off! Jake was like, slowly unbuttoning his shirt but never took it off. hahaa! It was extremely funny!

I watched like so many clips I don't remember who I watched. It keeps me up all night!

After that, I searched for Justin Timberlakes' time with Ellen. And then I found some Saturday Night Live scenes of JT and it was hilarious!!

Ellen also had Tiger Woods in.. They played golf on set! Then there was Andy Roddick! ( why didn't they bring in Roger Federer! )

Anyways, I now know why while playing a match, the crowd must be quite at all times, can't make major movements and can't stand up! It's because, when the crowd moves, the players can't concentrate on that tiny yellow ball ! So, if someone stands up or something, the ball will somehow can't be seen by the player. And Andy said, that pro players actually hears the beat of the ball on the racket to respond the hit. That's why, to like distract them, some players shouts ' AHHH' so they can't hear the beat.

That was long.. I am so sleepy still and so hungry! I've practically been up all day long. Went to sleep for 6 hours.

I'm can't wait to go out tonight. looking like a panda! =)