Saturday, October 27, 2007

RE : Chest Nuts roasting in an open fire..

My connection is hitting rock bottom!! fishit!

I hate it when I just woke up, rolling around and my whole day just flashes in my eye. Like, today will be another boring sucky day.. And it is.. but I won't complain! It's so much better than going to school.

Just finish watch Save The Last Dance 2.. before watching the first one first.It's pretty nice.. I like movies like that.. Honey, Center Stage, Raise Your Voice, Step Up. Movies with revolves with like an academy school.. And Columbus Short, to me looks so much cuter and charming-er then when he was in Stomp The Yard. In there, he was like, carrying so much baggage and always covered by his hat. In this one, he looks happier and in love. ;D

Anyhooo..

Mum beat Zephyr last night with a super hard rolled up news paper.. And she hit him pretty hard.. She was scolding Zephyr, we pulak shout at her.. My sis even asked her to go into her own room and stay there! Since then, Zephyr is so damn emoo! He won't even come out of his cage or even take a Greenie from me.. Poor little guy. =(

I seriously need to get out of my room more! I'm like a fat cat getting ready to give birth! LOLS xD

Off to watch Save The Last Dance 1.. hehee! =) That is if I can find the CD

uuh, There's going to be a sequence of Step Up called Step Up 2 the Streets. But it's all different people acting. That Justin guy, I think, from She's The Man is doing the movie.. He can really dance!

*// edited at 11.00 PM! =)

Let's cut to the point then go back later.. I was watching N'sync concert before I went down.. I usually do that. Go downstairs to say hie to Zephyr while watching something in my room. Anyhoo, I went down, and my sis told me that there's the new Hot Magazine on the table. Then I told her I don't read Hot anymore.. But then, I still took it up with me.. Running upstairs singing that song..

It makes me ill see you give love and attention at his will, you can't imagine how it makes me feel see you with him ♪ song..

Then, I jumped on my mum's bed and she was all ' I don't like you coming in my room, for sure jump on the bed one. ' Anyways, I was just flipping through the pages cose I've seen it all before on celebrity-gossip.net.. Then, I flip to the back and I shouted!! My sis came in and she went all ' what what what did I miss ' Then I was like ' did you buy it because of this * pointing the page to her * ' and she was like yeah..


Sister can be a bitch everytime, but sometimes, they can really be what you call a sister!

Ohkay Ohkay.. Back up to this evening..

Watched Stealth!! It was AMAZING !! I've heard about the movie and know everything but I didn't know it was THAT amazing!! I gotta go get a clearer DVD!! It was mindblowinglyamazing!

Then, went to dinner. It was 'ehh'.. The food was nice but the lady in charge was a bitch.. They got to know, half of the people come back to eat because of the attitude and the service! Not because of the food.. Everywhere serves good food anytime..

Decided to drop by the condo to grab back all my DVDs.. Took Coffee along and he was the attention seeker.. Everybody touched him on the way up! Lucky cute adorable dude!