Thursday, October 11, 2007

If you're on a mission, you got my permission

I was so full yesterday after my lunch I didn't eat dinner then this morning, the first thing I did was go downstairs to see if mummie bought what I wanted to eat for breakfast..&& she did !!

Have you guys tried buffalo cheese? haha! I always see Jamie Oliver using it in his shows but never actually tried it till yesterday. It doesn't taste that bad. Taste like big chunk of yogart..

I have nothing to blog about but I'm damn hell bored! It feels like I have something to do cose I'm not doing anything but at the same time, there's nothing to be done.

Zephyr ran out again! Maybe it's because I don't take him out for walks anymore that he started taking himself out. Most of the time I don't have to go looking for him. He knows how to come back himself after he's done. That's my boy!! I taught him well enough! But, I am thinking of getting him a collar with the address engraved on it so people can bring him back if he doesn't come back.

Goddamit! I'm so frigging hell bored !
Want to watch Transformers again ;P

*//edited @ 9.20 PM

Ohkay, it's so fast dark out. I was, still am so bored ! - so, that's why I played around with PhotoShop and the Video maker.. Discovered alot in the video maker! Will make more vidoes if I had more pictures. Downloading a video converter so all my recorded video can be added =)

It's so irritating when someone asks you what you want to eat.. And sometimes we just don't know what we're craving for.. Haven't had my dinner. Don't know what to eat !.

*//re-edited @ 11.20 PM

Shoot, I just realise that I haven't showered. hahaa!! And I haven't have my dinner! I'm so weak! =(.. I want to eat !! Come back faster!