Sunday, October 21, 2007

Some people just think they're so grreat

Please read this and tell me what you think about that reporter Anne.. Just read it please although' it's long but she's such a....... ( you tell me )


READ IT! OR I'LL MAKE YOU READ IT! ;P


Q: (Anne Giuntini - L'Equipe) For Lewis. For everybody it is evident that twice you disturbed Kimi. Is everything good to become a world champion?

LH: To be honest there is no reason for me to do anything to Kimi because if anything he can win...

(inaudible from the audience)

LH: Well, I came out of the pits and the guys said that, obviously, because Fernando was behind me and I could not hold him up in the pits... So I came out of the pit lane and they said you will come out close to Kimi and I came out and when you are at that sort of speed your mirrors are vibrating and so you cannot see too much and then I realised that he was very, very close and so I slowed down and I noticed I can't attack the corner like he was, so I backed out and he went past me.

Q: (Anne Giuntini - L'Equipe) ...You never showed him clearly that you would give him the track free?

LH: What do you want me to do? Put the indicator on?

Q: (Anne Giuntini - L'Equipe) You know exactly...

LH: I did the best job I could to get out of the way. And I did apologise to him if I did get in his way.

Q: (Anne Giuntini - L'Equipe) Is that what you call the best job?

LH: Yes.

Q: (Anne Giuntini - L'Equipe) As a sportsman?

LH: Yes, how are you at your job? Are you the best at your job? You have never made mistakes... No?

Q: (Anne Giuntini - L'Equipe) Sometimes...

LH: Oh really.

Q: (Anne Giuntini - L'Equipe) Let us continue the ridiculous exchange... Do you think you can do everything you want and then you just apologise - is that the way it works in Formula One?

LH: I'm not going to answer that.

Q: (inaudible)

LH: Not really, I just don't want to talk to you to be honest.