Friday, October 12, 2007

Do you know what it feels like loving someone who's in a rush to throw it away

OhMyGod OhMyGosh!

I downloaded 3 shows last night and it's all done in the morning! I love my connections! =)

Damn it! I shouldn't have watched Las Vegas without downloading the other episode first! It's so exciting!! Thank God season 5 came out before I finish watching season 4 ! If I had to wait after the season finally like that, I'll go crazy!

One thing I like about Las Vegas is that they save the best for the last! Some season finally aren't very good and leave us hanging like Heroes. I hate the ending. " to be continued " ..

Anyways, where's mummiee! My eating schedule is all messed up!! It's 12 and I haven't eaten my breakfast! And last night, I ate my dinner at 1 .. WTH right !

Greys and Ugly Betty is outt todayy! I'll wait for more seed so it'll be done faster! :P

Hey, did you know that if you edit nonsenses into Wikipedia about any celebs and if it's not true, they will sue for vandalism! YES! They know who edit it even if we're not signed in.. They know our IP address.. Someone got sued because they vandalize Lewis Hamilton's page.. Scary that they will know who did it.

I want to go take that shower of mine that I didn't take last night :p