Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm running out of Titles

Here's one things straight.

Q. Can you officially confirm, once more, that the official drivers next year will be Kimi and Felipe.

SD: Yes.

So, all those rumours about Alonso going to Ferrari is bull.

I've been doing accounts for 2 hours plus, on the same question and I can't get the freaking answer right! I give up! I don't care anymore.

I'm so dark edy! My 'darkness' on my arms are so much darker than my thighs. =( No good.
I can't sleep!! I want to sleep but can't .. And it's raining, lagi want to sleep but can't!!

I'm running out of series to watch.. Watching the re-runs of Ugly Betty.. I'm liking Marc more and more. He's funnier now.. LOLS.

I can't wait for Thursday to come!! Holiday for 10 days is going to be a blast !!

I'm still having those nasty headache and I still can't stand my beds smell!! It really smells like BALLOONS!