Wednesday, October 24, 2007

If I can just find a way ..

Innn-terr-restt-inng.. very interesting.. =P

Went 'wet' before taking exams todayy.. Left the house at 8 then met up with them at Starbucks! It's goddam early in the morning yet they were gambling.. Ordered something latte and it sucks! For me lar.. I didn't like it..


Decided to eat MickeyDee's at first but I suggested Subway.. So, everyone got a sandwich but Paul wanted to he 'healthier' went with a salad.. HAHA I know right.. He was complaining more than eating. One bite, one bad word. LOLS.

So, we headed to MickeyDee's for Paul's apple pie.. Then something really funny happened.. Summary.. 2 girls - 3 guys - 1 dare - phone number - waiting - contact list full - being a fool.

Just when we're walking back to school, not even close to school, Paul and Hollie started freaking out.. We weren't stealth enough. haha =P


Sat for EST.. It was easyy!! easy peasyy! Wasn't it easy?? Then sejarah! I didn't know all the back part! Forgotten.. anyways, I had little helpers.

Whatever!


Walked out of school before the bell rang.. went to desa for lunchh.. Then chilled at Coffee Bean waiting for Rach.. Meanwhillee, saw Faustina and Roshdy.. dum dum dumm!! They were seen saying goodbye with a hug.. hmmm, saw us then went their separate ways.. That almost sounds like a storybook there! :P

Came back, showered Zephyr and myself then watched The Hills and Heroes.. That guy in The Hills is so freaking cute!! Gavin the model.. haha!! Too bad Lauren likes Broody ~ vice-versa but they are in denial.. I don't like Heroes!! - To Be Continued!! SHHHEHS!