Wednesday, October 17, 2007

ring-a-ding-ding

What a day, what a dayy..

Eyyer this episode of GG didn't have Nate! And I realize that the actress playing Eleanor Waldorf isn't the same one who played in the first episode from the fourth episode..

blek..

I woke up early just because I knew that Zhee was gonna come but she didn't !! Instead, we met up at Desa.. Had the meeting then chilled at Coffee Bean bersama Crystal. The drinks there very damn jelak! I want Starbucks! =)

Decided to skip tuition! I didn't want to at first. Had the 'heart' to go but Zhee and Vivian convinced me not to.. So, headed back home with Zhee. I was showing her how to download stuffs and how to use photoshop. Then I proved to her that Charmed ain't sucky!

After that... I got her addicted to Gossip Girl. =) I like addicting people!! haha! Just something I know. She wanted to watch the episode after but I didn't let her cose I was really bored and I was mumbling all the words out. hahahah!! I watch too many times.

My chatterbox went wonko!! There's like lines and it's damn annoying! I want back cbox!

I've been downloading the Teen Choice Award for a night and it stopped and it's not moving !! It's almost there but it's not moving! sheehs!

I have so much to blog about but I'm damn lazy to..

ohkay, pink isn't my colour !