Wednesday, October 10, 2007

TRANSFORMERS!

Ohkay, I'll blog while waiting for my video to upload which is taking like forever! I don't think it'll be done before 10 tonight too!

I've discovered something new in my comp. Windows Movie Maker! I did a short video with loads of songs in it. All my photos.. Everybody is in.. but not Jie Ying. Sorry gurl, I didn't have much photos taken with you =( But, your bday is coming and I'll have lots then ;P

What should I start with.. Hmm.. Let's start with just now.. We, me,Zhee,Trina and Rach ponteng school.. It was super exciting and fun! haha like stealth!! LOLS. But, me and Rach ran unto complications.. Pn. Cheng, Pn.Low ( happy birthday ) and Pn. Uma.. But, it was super fun! The rush of adrenaline. hahaa..

Decided to go mamak for a change.. Tired of eating Jap/Koreon food and Kawloon. I recommended Zhee to eat the nasi goreng pataya but it was too spicy for her yet she didn't want to order something else so I said I was 'hungry' and I'll eat it for her. haha! So, I was 'starving' after eating to plate of rice! Yes I was 'starving' and Trina was 'hungry' .. Nevermind, it's our inside joke.

Finally I bought my TRANSFORMERS DVD!! kaching !! =D
While waiting for Rach, we chilled at Coffee Bean and I was super lame to make some video.. Will upload it if and when I figure out how to transfer my phones stuff into the comp.
My day seemed a little more longer and tiring that it sounds..

The time taken for my video to upload is getting on my last nerves! It's super long! Urgh! I tried every other way to make it upload but it's taking longer than ever. I've tried PhotoBucket but it didn't move and Daily Motion but it keeps disconnecting!

Cool, I just notice that my Slide.Com is so pretty and cool when it's loading.. hahaha!! IT IS nice!

I want to watch TRANSFORMERS!! Then GG! ;)

my connection is a little off.. DAMN

*// edited at 11.11 PM ( love this time )

Finished watching TRANSFORMERS and DAMN!!! It was darn good!! a tad scary and a tad sad!! It's so sad to see BumberBee BumbleBee when he got captured and when he lost his leg! All in all, great moviee!! Best one I've own so far! ;P

I was supposed to publish my post at around 8 something when I was done with my top but my video was still is still uploading! I give up!! Too bad you guys couldn't see it! It was, I don't mean to gloat but it was pretty good! ;P.. I'll find another way for you guys to see it..

DAMN, TRANSFORMERS!! *autobots roll out*

love it love it LOVE IT!