Sunday, October 28, 2007

Thanks for TODAY..

Ohkay! Just yesterday I said I hate it when my whole day flashes in my eye.. Today is God's way of telling me, ' you want some adventure, here you go'.. Seriously!

Ohkay I woke up, decided to take Zephyr to the doctors to get his jab.. Uncle Gordon insist on taking Coffee along. so,whatthehell, while examining Zephyr, this dog came in for an emergency.. Apparently the owner left him in the car for 2 hours! STUPID!! he was over heated.. So, Zephyr and I got to wait.. wait.. wait.. DAMN LONG!

The doctor decides to just give him his jab outside cose she also don't know how long it's going to take. Fine lar, everything settle, went to doggie house.. Coffee was so horny, couldn't stop humping.. Then, his ' thingy ' came out and it couldn't go back in and it was bleeding.. So, rush him to the doctors. Thank god it's just at the back.. The doctor was done with that other one.. haha!! Then this one. Bet she didn't expect that when she woke up this morning..

Gave Coffee 2 jabs to make his ' thingy ' go back in.. Blek, Uncle Gordon was like ' is he going to diee!!?? ' LOLS. He's not..! Came back, showered Zephry, he's not suppose to bath after his jab but he was so smelly, the produced somethingy when he's nervous, so said the doctor.. Then, showered Coffee.. All the blood.. YUCK!!!

What a dayy! Went out at 1.. came back at 3!! Thanks GOD... What an 'unboring' day for me!
Showered myself then ate breakfast at 3 almost 4.. Watch some movie then cooked potato salad.. But turned out mashed potato.. Cose I cooked the potatoes too long =P

Geezs!!
I was reading so much story about how The Hill isn't reality.. Like, Audrina and Heidi don't actually work at where they work now. Just come in for the scenes and stuff.. Oh wells, as long as it keeps me entertained..

WHAT A DAY!! ooh ohh!!, when I was done showering Coffee, I saw his eye..It was like bengkak.. I was like shit larrrr!!! What happened now, I swear I didn't do that. Still don't know what happened but it's better now.. My mum left the dog for a few hour and we broke it.. Technically it's Uncle Gordon's fault for bringing him in the first place!