Monday, October 22, 2007

And who is THE MAN?
ICEMAN SIZZLES!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN !!!!! =D =D =D






Formula One BRAZIL GP Results :

1st : KIMI RAIKKONEN A.K.A WORLD CHAMP! ( Iceman strikes!!!! )
2rd : Felipe Massa ( GREAT job! GREAT driver! )
3rd : Fernando Alonso ( not great enough )
4th : Nico Rosberg ( Good driving! Just GoOd )



NO WORD to describe it !!!! SPLENDID! EXCELLENT! MARVELOUS! INCREDIBLE!

Kimi Raikkonen grabbing the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE from their fingertips! I knew he had it in him!! After all the butterflies, it was worth it! =D

The starting of the race was so good! A good start !! Massa held Hamilton back to let Kimi pass but Hamilton made a mistake. Then misfortune happened, Hamilton's engine got cut but manage to regain.. He ended up 7th on grid!

I am SO SO SO SO SO SO frigging happy!!!

It was a great race from the Ferraris!! I LOVE them!! I LOVE KIMI !!!
I don't know what to say.. I'm too happy!!

Diver Standing Board :

Kimi Raikkonen 110
Fernando Alonso 109
Lewis Hamilton 109

Poor Hamilton though.. The Rookie Sensation! Just when he needed the win.. Bad luck happens. Anyways, he's just a rookie.. Plenty more chance for youu mate!