Sunday, October 7, 2007

We don't need to understand, theres miracles

Close your eyes, back to yesterDay.

Woke up at don't-know-what-time.. Ate porridge in the morning cose I was having the badest sore throat ever.. Why don't they make a word badest? or funner? Why do they make a word like bootylicious? Who uses bootylicious? Girl, you're so bootylicious? That's wrong..

ANYWAYS,


Did absolutely nothing. Watched Ugly Betty then time for Formula One. Everytime I watch that, my nails will end up short! I always bite them all the time during F1. ALWAYS! plus, I was shouting, made my sore throat even worst..

WHEN IT'S...
Nearly 4 pm, I was getting hungry.. So, I asked my mum to go Padington's House of Pancakes. Ate Treasure Box.. yummiee! It was little cute pancakes with strawberries, plum, nuts, bananas, syrup and ice-cream! plus, one frizzy berry which is so goo
d!! And it only costs RM 22 ! Quite reasonable lar.. Ooh, I was eating so fast kinda like Rach ate her french toast in Kawloon =P and my mum was asking me to slow down.. Then suddenly I think about how funny Rachel looks when she eat so fast that made me laugh.. At the end, I was so fully! And it was like 5 something.. Then, I keep bothering my mum asking her if my voice sounds sexy because I was still having sore throat. ;P

Came back, used the comp, this that.. Sis put in songs for me into my new 'precious one'. By then it was 7.30.. Rushed to go eat dinner.. Eventhough I didn't want to go cose I was still full, I followed. Stupid Uncle Gordon said want to go eat Fei Poh
Kai cose he saw it on tele.. Fine lar, please him, we went..

ON THE WAY...
It was extremely jam! We were stuck in between peanut butter and jelly for more than an hour. ( get the peanut better jelly? other word, jam =P ) Anyways, there's this taxi in front of us, he got down, steadily, went to the back and grab a bottle of water and went back in the car.. ahahhaha! Then Uncle Gordon asked me to go down and do wha
t the taxi guy did.. Then I said, to add up some spice, I go down and dig my ass lar! hahaha! Then he said, they for sure curse at you onee.. " fei poh oh jor see mm mat hai ga ".. It was so freaking funny!


FINALLY..
Reached, first had to wait for a table.. THEN had to wait for the food to come which takes about like 45 minutes. And FYI, it's just a freaking chicken shop!! There ware alot of people there.. Whatever.. It was unpleasant.. Then Uncle Gordon regretted.. he was like cursing, Fei Poh Hai ! hahahaa!!


FAST FORWARD..
On the way home, JAM AGAIN!! this time, we were so bored we started doing stupid things that I don't want to mention..


BLAHBLAHBLAH..
I've never felt as happy to be home again! Was finding for a new chatbox. Saw my bro's one and it was so nice so curi-ed his one. but it's not a chatbox, it's like MSN or something.. Anyways showered, went to bed.. WHY? because the bed won't come to me! hahahaa!! =D