Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ain't nobody love you like I love youu

Bloggie blog time! =)

I was so tired yesterdayy! Is there such thing as sleeping disorder? cose if there is, I got it. I couldn't sleep at all last night although I was super tired! I keep rolling around and that song 'where did you get that body from' song was in my head the whole time!

Afternoon - went pick Ely up then headed to IKEA for lunch! Stupid sis was craving for those Swedish meetballs but tiada! How can IKEA not sell meetballs?? Whatever..

Went back to Ely's then took a train from Taman Bahagia to Central !! It's super duper cool !! I've finallly ride on a train!! hahaha! It was so fast =P

Reached there about 5 then like delly dally there.. Waited and waited and waited for the guys to finish our shirts! Headed back to the Curve at about 8 !! We were so glad to get out of there..

On the way back to Taman Bahagia, the train was full and so we had to stand. We were giggling and laughing so loud.. It was a great bowling alley that train with many pins to strike, if you know what I mean..

Ate Fasta Pasta for dinner then went back homee...
You have no idea what we have gotta say just to go and come back from that place! No IDEA..

Anyways...
My ROGER FEDERER tickets finally arrived !!! wahahahahahahaaa!!