Sunday, October 21, 2007

History is part of revolution..

I'll blog while waiting for my sis to get out of the toilet.

I gotta say, I have to blog all the time! hahaa! My way of expressing what today feels like. I don't know, kinda weird. If I don't blog, millions of stuff I want to say always runs through my mind. Like, ' oh when I blog, put this in and put that it.' So I gotta get everything out of my head..

School's starting.. Got to see annoying teachers and bitchy ones too.. Fucked up ones? Whatever! I only have 3 more days to be in that school this year.

For the past few days, I've been telling myself to wake up! Not a certain time, just when I open my eyes in the morning, I'll just go back to sleep. So, when I first open my eyes, I tell myself to open it, go to the toilet.. Just to make myself wake up... If I can do that, I'll just go back to sleep afterr.. Train myself to wake up when I'm suppose to. Cose if you fix a certain time, you won't obey them..

Anyways...

I've been having butterflies in my tummy since yesterday! I have to like, take deep breaths to calm myself down. I never though it work when you see it in movies where someone is panic-ing and the other asks to take a deep breath.. Well it works.

I've been having those butterflies because I'm too damn nervous and excited and many other more emotions going though because of Formula One.. Who will win just makes those butterflies turn into goddamn moths!

I'm gonna be sick!! I really want Kimi to win, but I don't think that's going to happen given that Hamilton is a great driver.. and Alonso not to forget.. But if Kimi is to win, HISTORY has got to repeat itself.

In the 80's, that's when the 3 way battle started between I think Alain Prost, Senna Miller and Piquet.. then I don't know who but the Ferrari driver won because one went out due to tyre malfunction and the team's afraid it will happen to the other so they brought him in and that's when the Ferrari driver drove to victory..

The 3 way battle never happened till this year.. Plus, they're in Brazil where super-soft tyres are used and it wears out quickly.. So, hopefully a Ferrari driver will win it again !! =)

Sis is finally ouutt! hahaha!! very very good timing. I'm running out of things to sayy!

* fingers crossed! *