Sunday, October 7, 2007

You know the words Once Upon a time.

I've got the world's most nastiest headache ever!! It's so paiin !

Plus, I think my bed smells like balloons! Seriously, mum just got me some new mattress thinner thingy. I don't know what's it, it's called 'Life Mattress' hahaha! Anyways.

Woke up today by the cries of that little puppy in the toilet wanting to come into my room..

The whole day I did absolutely nothing.. discovered how to use more stuff in PhotoShop.. I'm trying still to figure out how to brush away something that's there.. Like a logo or something else.. It can be done! but I don't know how..

it's so unfair that she gets to be theree with him! Sitting beside him some more! Go sit with your Jean Todt larr!!( pronounce as John ) She loves Kimi so much!! Adores him. She ALWAYS cry when a Ferrari driver wins.. even with Schumy! GO AWAYY!

My nails are seriously short !! And deep and ugly! Haha, you know who else bites their nails? Kimi and Jean Todt !! I was watching the video and Jean Todt wraps his nails with scotch tape. The kinda tape we use to stick on bandage. The white medical one.. I'm guessing because he too bites his nail when he's nervous! ;P Good thinking. I should do that too!