Sunday, October 14, 2007

Everytime they turn the lights off, just want to go an extra mile for youu.

Happy Birthdayyy Jie Ying ! =)

I woke up at 1 today! Very proud cause I never woken up so late for the past 6 months or so. ;P

Every Sunday I'll for sure eat Lam Hor Fun for breakfast! =) I'll never get bored of it.. The black coloured sauce not the white one. There's white one too!

Anyways.. went out for a while then came back craving for junk food!! I couldn't stop that craving until I fell asleep! haha!! I was urging Uncle Gordon to buy some back for me.. So, after I woke up, he bought a total of RM 61.00 worth of junk foods. I was like, WHY THE HELL YOU BUY SO MUCH FOR! and he was like, it's a holiday and you'll be home alone, a
t least you'll be home with foods. I was like, THANKS.


Went for dinner after that.. Padington's Pancake House again! I like that place more and more now.. But it's very expensive.. Me and mum was hungry so we decided to get one meal and one desert.. In the end, we couldn't even finish up everything! I swear to God it's so filling!!


Did what I do best! GROCERY SHOPPING!! I like going grocery shopping. When I'm feeling blue, to cheer me up, there's only 2 things you can do! Show me a picture of Kimi Raikkonen OR take me grocery shopping!! I like dumping everything into the trolley! That's why in movies, when they feel confused or sad or angry or anything they go grocery shopping and buy a whole loads of things they don't need. What sucks about this is just the total amount at the end of it all. ;P


Oh Ooh PP/SS : I'm OFFICIALLY going for Roger Federer's match!!! wooh! =P
Clash of the Times! =)=)=)