Sunday, October 21, 2007

Massa takes pole! =)

Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st : Felipe Massa ( the flying Ferrari )
  • 2nd : Lewis Hamilton
  • 3rd : Kimi Raikkonen
  • 4th : Fernando Alonso
  • 5th : Mark Webber

Owh man!! I was sitting infront of the screen for 45 minutes! Looking at numbers moving ! Since Astro delayed the program, I sat down looking at the live timing! OMG! I was so nervous! Fingers all cold and holding them tightly chanting Kimi's name!


Boy oh boy! I hope I won't dream of those numbers I saw moving so quickly! It was like stock market board !

Anyways, I'm just glad that a Ferrari driver is leading the front ! I'll comment about more after I've actually watch the Qualifying! =)

This will be my last time commenting about what I think and feel for this year. =( Kinda sad really.. What else will I be looking forward every weekends? ='(Me supporting the Ferraris. Or rather Kimi!. It's pretty much the samee!! GO FERRARI = GO KIMI !! Iceman sizzles! =)