Saturday, October 20, 2007

I was just walking one day aim-less-ly

Updates @ Formula One..

First practise :

1st - Kimi Raikkonen
2nd - Felipe Massa
3rd - Heikki Kovalainen
4th - Nico Rosberg

Second practise :

1st - Lewis Hamilton
2nd - Fernando Alonso
3rd - Felipe Massa
4th - Kimi Raikkonen

I hope it rains this Sunday! It will be a great and exciting end race of the year !! Plus, the Ferraris are much quicker than the McLarens in wet weather conditions..

I really hope it rains and really hope that Kimi grabs that championship title from the tips of their fingers!!

I really am too excited and I can't wait !!!! AHHH!!!

The Driver's Standing Board ::

Lewis Hamilton 107
Fernando Alonso 103
Kimi Raikkonen 100


The three contender.. Who will it be!
Courtesy of EvensterSaima

*// edited @ night.

Q: Kimi, I believe it was a bit of a big day yesterday, your birthday.

Kimi Raikkonen: Yeah, but when you get older, it's not the same any more. When you're young you're more excited but it was a normal day really.

Felipe Massa: Yes, he is, he's very old. ( haha )

Q: How did you celebrate your birthday yesterday?

Raikkonen: "Nothing really. It was just a normal day, we just went to eat. That was all."

Ohkay, I was a few days late posting that up! ;P