Tuesday, October 2, 2007

She might just get you lost, she might just get you torn

It's so fast night time! I'm not cut out to be dark and twisty inside.. Neither am I cut out to be bright and shiny .. Anyone knows where that's from? This is the day where dark and twisty #$%^&* goes away and bright and shiny #$%^&* will be replaced. You guys won't even talk to me because my happiness will hurt your teeth

Ohkay I'm so jobless writing that out..

I skipped Francis today.. Didn't want to give him the time of the day ;P.. I had alot to do today and so little time..

You can actually find so much stuff on the Internet. Even school subjects. haha.. I was finding for gossips.. And I found some..

*// Did you know that Britney Spears lost soul custody of her 2 sons just today?
*// Did you know that Jessica Biel turned down the offer to be Wonder Woman?
*// Did you know that the Beckhams flew back to England to visit Becks father who had a heart attack? ( He's alright now )
*// Did you know that Fernando Alonso will be heading back to Renault?
*// Did you know that Kristen Bell is now co-stars with Hayden Panettiere in Heroes?
*// Did you know that Beyonce Knowles whas banned from coming to Kuala Lumpur?
*// Did you know that my hands are too tired to type already?

I betul betul jobless!! I did my studies already.. I won't let my 'surroundings' down.. I even studied moral. All the moral values and Jie Yings ZOPFAN theory.. ;)