Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's complicated, we barely make it.

I am so screwed for tomorrow.. Apparently, everybody is studying but not me! I had the whole day to study today too but, I'm me and I didn't..

Well, woke up at 9 something.. Watched Las Vegas then went to cook proper breakfast. I love cooking breakfast. Is just that, when I cook, noone eats.. Noone eats breakfast in this family. But today, since it's just me and Jessie and Formula One to watch, I cooked sausages, fried sunny side up, chopped some carrots and cucumber and made hot dogs. =)

After that, I had the whole time to study.. but instead, I day dreamed then went to bed for awhile.. I was home alone, so it was so quiet..

Didn't study at all.. It's really a damn honeymoon year for me.. Just 'cruise' along..

My room is a mess! You won't know if there's rats! I hope there's no rats....
I'm craving for Alexis's cake! But it's so jelak!

I pretty much downloaded everything this month. My comp wasn't shut down for almost 2 weeks.. Connection still going strong! ;D

Well, tomorrow's our finals but tomorrow is also the day where all the hard work pays off for the FORM 3s! Good Luck! It's not as scary as what you think it is... It's easy to copy too, if you get what I mean. ;P