Monday, October 22, 2007

You don't have to say, what you did..

My Red-Hot Fever still haven't gone away! hahaha! Kimi-Fever! =P

Updates @ Formula One

Fernando Alonso Hopes appeal is unsuccessful...

McLaren informed the FIA that they would appeal against the race stewards' decision not to penalise Williams' Nico Rosberg and the BMWs in Brazil after investigation over the temperatures of fuel samples taken from their cars..

If the appeal does takes places, Kimi might just lose his World Championship Title.. Even his own teammate doesn't want that to happen as Alonso is VERY happy that Kimi was crowned..


Away from Formula One Land..

Now I know what Jinng was talking about about Blogger.. I took a long time too logging in in the afternoon but during the evening, it was ohkay..

Chemistry !! I think I mixed up alot but overall, it's kind of icing on the cake.. Or champain in the glass? blek.

I couldn't hold up my eye lid the whole day! Just woke up after sleeping for 3 hours coming back from school.. During exams, I was sleeping, during free time, I was also sleeping! hahaa.. Not used to it yet.

You will never hear this from me again, I'm gonna brush up on my acc and Rach is a little bit crazy afterall =D