Sunday, October 14, 2007

What about us, you know I didn't meant to hurt youu

Last night, went for a late night movie.. And that time, I was looking around, I spot no body that is like, same age or even like our time. There's all college students, couples, and even working people.. Noone like us.. And it hit me, in a few months, I get to come here without arranging any transportation with anyone. I can just drive there, watch a late night movie then head back home.

Went yam char with sister's friends after.. It was edy 2 by that time and they can still eat ! The food looks yummie but I can't bare to eat.. I want to eat cause it looks good but my body is stopping me from it.. Maybe I'm not use to eating that late at night.

Came home almost 4.. And yet mummie didn't bother to even ring me up and ask for my whereabouts. shhhehs!

Came home, watch Las Vegas, post that special post for that special girl then went to bed. =)
Slept at about 5! God !!