Tuesday, October 23, 2007

at least you gave me another song about a horrible moment.

Updates @ Formula One

Hamilton doesn't want a title won in appeal.

Lewis Hamilton said he wanted to win the Formula One title on the racetrack, not weeks later on appeal.


"For me, I want to win it on the track," he told reporters in his hotel room. "You want to do it in style, you want to win the race, you want to win battling it out for the lead or something in the race.
"Being promoted after some people have been thrown out is not the way I want to do it."

"It would feel weird after Kimi did such a fantastic job in the last two races," he said.

"He won yesterday and to have it taken away is a bit cruel and probably not good for the sport."

Anyhoos..

Today had test after recess so I brought damn alot of foods to eat.. hehe! =D Nothing interesting happened today.. Such a boring day for me.. Boring I tell youu! I'm bored now too!

I was craving for Green Tea Frap just now but I didn't want to buy.. Kept my cravings in.. Cose I didn't have money at that time. haha!! But hopefully, tomorrow I can have it. Coffee Bean should be replaced with Starbucks!

Haha, here's something random.. I like Mode. You know the Ugly Betty Mode office! It's all orangie and cool.. hahahaha! I can't wait to not go to school on Thursday! I don't even want to go school tomorrow man! =)