Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Someone's calling you, you got a phonecall baby.

I like to start my day with a little gossip. You know, to add some spice into my day! HAHA! I sound so pat-poh-ish. LOLS.

Anyways, the little gossip that I found was that Chace Crawford, Nate from GG is dating Carrie Underwood. I don't know if I should be smiling or saying 'noOooOoOooO' . Well quote : They were canoodling all night and stayed until close. They held court at their own private table, kissing and not leaving each other’s side.
That got me all 'awwww'.. LOLS

And I think that Daniel Craig looks like that monkey from Kim Possible! ;P. I really do think so.

It's Kimi's birthdayyy. =D=D I wonder what's he doing right now..

You'll wonder off....
I wonder what's crystal eating for breakfast because I know she always gets the good stuff..
I wonder what movie is Jinng gonna watch.
I wonder what I'll do later on..

I like my header. Out of so many, I like this one most. But, I'll be bored of it fast

blek! I'm outt!