Tuesday, October 30, 2007

If I can't buy you diamond rings, and all those expensive things

Like to 'surf', and when I say 'surf' I meant dig up some dirt.. =) I like to think that I'm very pat only in the mornings. LOLS.

Anyways, this morning was Forbes.Com. I was watching it on tv, but, the countdown was goddam slow and there's always commercials, so, I begin 'surfing'.. Check this out ::

Well, let's check out the Worlds' 25 Top Earning Athletes..

least to most.. ( those that I can remember lar. )
  • 25. Maria Sharapova ( the only girl on the list) makes 20 mill.
  • 13. Roger Federer makes 29 mill
  • 11. Valentino Rossi makes 30 mill
  • 9. Michael Jordon and Ronaldihno makes 31 mill
  • 6. David Backhem makes 33 mill
  • 5. Michael Schumacher makes 36 mill
  • 4. Kimi Raikkonen makes 40 mill
  • 3. Phili Mickelson makes 42.2 mill
  • 2. some boxer makes 43.0 mill
  • 1. TIGER WOODS makes 100 mill.

Believe it! ONE HUNDRED MILLION A YEAR!

Anywayss,

Decided to go school tomorrow.. Show my face here and there. haha =) Watched House last night. Season 4, and that girl.. that bartender girl from OC.. the one Seth likes is in. And she looks so much better in there. All smart..

I was just organizing my DVDs, I know, I'm a dork... Anyhow, I seem to be missing awfully alot of DVDs! Like, Bring It On All or Nothing, Love Wrack, She's The Man, Serendipity ( nooo!! ) Alot lar! I can't remember.. Sometimes when you don't want to watch THAT movie, you'll come across it but when you want to watch, you can't find it! I hate that..

Uuh, since you 'cool blogger' are always putting up songs you like this week, I'll put up too! =D
Hey, I want to be cool too! HAHA

Now Playing : Apologize by Timbaland. - Timbaland Presents Shock Value