Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's too late to apologize

Not going to school for so long just makes me lose track of day and date! I was suppose to go tuition today, but I forgotten and realise when tuition was over. Smarty pants.

Hey, anyone has got the complete seasons of Gilmore Girls? I want to watch!! but, I'm damn lazy to download it everyday! Regret not buying the other seasons when I had the chance to! Sheehs.

I want to download so many stuffs!! My sis forced my mum to get the 2 MB connection.. My connection bill now is RM 66 per month and that one is RM 136 per month! AND it's 2 MB per second! It takes like 5 minute to download one episode! My bro is using that one! So not fair!

I want to download like.. for one, Gilmore Girls! I want Veronica Mars! What's the use having season 2 when I don't have season 1? haha.. Ooh, I want Beyond the Breaks! That surfing show! There's that dude from Baywatch! the Cody guy! I used to like him so much!!

Last time, Star World always show Baywatch at 6pm! hahaha and I used to watch it.. I liked it. and well, I didn't quite know anything last time.. And thought it was nice.. But as I'm growing up, I finally realise what's it for guys to watch it! HAHAHA! With them jumping down the sand from the tower.. Running on the beach! HAHAHAHA! I thought it was cool last time cose they get to swim and use those jet skies! LOLS

I don't like prison break!! Now that he's back in prison! LOLS

I have no idea when am I not lazy enough to go school !.. As Crystal officially graduated from school.. Made it official by dying her hair! RockStar meh.. =P

I was just wondering about Nicole Richie.. She's really keeping it low.. Rarely seeing her on the tabloids. haha!! Man, I'm so itchy nosed.

HAHA, here's something funny.. My sis thinks that she's all smarter than me in downloading episodes and she downloaded House episode 5 two days ago and it was done last night BUT she got conned!! HAHAHA! it's not out till today! Sucker! And she was all ' you see lar, can watch one' and I'm like ' it's not OUT, how to watch, it's not release yet '.. Dumb dumb!

Here's a funny saying..
As the saying goes vengeance is a dish that is served cold and as Kimi is an 'iceman' he ended up getting his revenge
Other word, revenge is a dish served cold


Just done updating.. or should I say upgrading my iTunes and iPod. There are so many songs I didn't download in the past couple months. I'm way way behind on songs. I can't even tell what song is playing on the radio this days. Since I'm not getting educated in school this days, I need my educations from TRL! =)

It's so cool, I didn't know we can download songs from iTunes! Get to see trailers too! Super cool..

Ohkay, that took me 6 minutes and I DO blog alot!