Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bring in the thunder.

I think I'm sick!

Woke up today, steady and prepared for what's coming ahead for me today.. Had Moral today.. It wasn't that bad if you know all the nilaiS.. Just had to use them over and over and over again.. Which is fine.. Chemistry.. Not what I've expected the paper would be.. Everybody and waiting for Pn.Liew to go out. P/S : she was sleeping while we take our exams. Yes, she was sleeping!. Then the noob BM teacher came in and suddenly the whole class was awake. Awake to copy.. Rachel's paper was totally empty.. It's so funny really because Rach, it's what you get for NOT STUDYING!! ;)

Went for lunch after.. I didn't thought I'll go but mum couldn't pick me up so, follow the entouragee! Went for the Korean Chicken thingy place.. It wasn't that bad.. It was ohkay onlyy.. OKAY only.

The boys always have to wait for me after because I always won't know who's coming to pick me up. Ended up, Rach sent me back! Thanks alot babe! ;D
Came home and took a bath for Zephyr. I swear I'll never bathing for him ever again! With mum, he just stands there, but with me, me moves everywhere! It was so hard and my shirt was all wet before I even went half way!

I'm sick! DAMN.

Well, tomorrow will be my happy day.. And it'll be your sucky day because tomorrow you guys will have to sit for AddMaths! Good luck with that !! Happy days - Jamie Oliver!