Friday, October 5, 2007

Raindrops keeps failing on my head

I did absolutely nothing for physics. Well, maybe just the concave thingy.. And maths.. mygoshness!

I've got it !!! And it's super cool.! I've yet to make my first sms to, my first sms received, Jessie was the first I called with, Uncle Gordon was the first who called me with.. It's so exciting! HAHAHA.. I want 1GB larr!

I seriously hate liars! They're so fake and they lie! If you do want to lie, get your story straight! I can't stand it. Maybe a little white lie but not the kind of lie that you make and say you didn't! I seriously can't tahan that kind. Beh Ta-han ar!

Update @ Formula One.


During First Practise in Shanghai Circuit.

1st : Kimi Raikkonen
2nd : Fernando Alonso
3rd : Felipe Massa
4th : Lewis Hamilton
5th : Nico Rosberg

During Second Practise

1st : Kimi Raikkonen
2nd : Fernando Alonso ( by 0.006 of a second )
3rd : Felipe Massa
4th : Lewis Hamilton
5th : Jarno Trulli

Lewis Hamilton a.k.a The Rookie Sensation, ( haha I like that ) is un
der investigation by the stewards over his behavior behind the safety car. Something about contributing in the collision of Mark Webber and Sabastian Vettel.

If Kimi is going to have any chance in fighting for the Drivers Championship this year, he has got to win this race with Hamilton at sixth place OR Kimi takes second and Hamilton takes eighth.. Without Alonso being infront of course!

I can't wait to go get this months magazine! =) only Hamilton and Massa can pull of that I-want-to-fight-till-death look.

Off to watch Grey's Anatomy!! Derek and Meridith are still together.. Exhalee!