Thursday, November 1, 2007

Chester? No, Chandler. WHATEVER..

Hey, people say drinking coffee will keep us away from sleep. Does that really happen? When I drink coffee, and the strong one, I still can go sleep! My mummie too! LOLS. She drank black coffee an hour ago, and she's now sleeping like a pig!

Hey, when does school ends? =P

Went for late lunch at Penang Village just now and it does not hold a candle to Little Penang Kafe! Yumm, now I want to eat LPK! =( eeellllllllyyyyyy........

My download will be donee!! Knocked up, here I come.. Next, The Nanny Diaries! Chris Evans in it! =) Hottie McHottie!

I wanted to go trick or treat today but, it'll be weird if I went alone.. AND AND, people like us don't give away free candies for fun!

To be honest, I like mat salleh peoples. Even if you're a stranger to them, they'll still flash a smile.. We should learn their way of 'open friendly-ness' Ooh, I'm kidding about me wanting to go trick or treat. I have nothing to write about. HAHA

I wannnttt toooo go ouuuuut! =( Mana crystal??? I think she went somewhere again WITHOUT telling me AGAIN !

Big Mama don't let me go for the interact thingy because we have to go via our own transport.. =( No Dvds for me for awhile.. This is a sad sad post for me, and a boring one for you reading it..

Want to know something interesting...? Ohkay, Robert Goulet, the famous actor/singer passed yesterday at the age of 73 years. yurp. Don't ask me who it is, I haven't a clue. ( did I used that phrase right? ) & Tony Roma is a playerr.. From dating Britney's cousin to Britney to Carrie Underwood and now, Sophia Bush.. I like her with that other dude! The guy in Stay Alive, the brother of Angel in X-men3.. Real life brothers, fake angel..

Nip/Tuck season 5 is out! Julian McMahon is sexylicious. HAHA. Why is bootylicious a word? and why isn't funner a word? GIRLL, You're so bootylicious.

Happie November, novembians? novemberians? novemberings?
I'm kidding xD