Monday, September 3, 2007

Suddenly I see

Au Revoir bro..

Time will just come by and fly pass when we're having so much fun without even noticing.

This morning, I enter my room, and it was clean. No Mac, no papers, no nothing. It was as though the past 3 months just pass in a blink of an eye. =)

Anyways, I'm now done with the 3rd book of Shopaholic! I really don't fancy the ending.. It's like, you'll get the same reaction all 3 times. like ' what happens then? '

Today, I gila rajin for accounts. I was in school doing accounts then came home, did more accounts! I really don't understand hutang lapuk! HELP! I wanted to ponteng today but
Nisa wasn't down with me, Ooh then Nisa told the the most shock-est thing about... anyways, so, the first thing when SHE came in the class was to scream as loud as she can! whatever woman!!

I like yesterday the most out of the whole week cose I ended my craving of tostadas! =) then, I went to Times Bookstore and spent almost and hours and a half reading magazines! I have nothing better to do.. Then, I helped mum cook pasta and we had a blast with me pushing my mum, opening a bottle of wine then we act like we're pro wine tester, shake the bottom and it almost fall ! hahaha.. mother daughter time.

edit @ 9.27 PM.

Wooh! I'm so energetic! Took a nap in MYY bed !! no more sleeping on the floor! =)
Anyways, I just finished all my accounts work!! yipee !! I really can do accounts when I don't have a headache!

Then treated myself with Ice-Cream!!
ice cream+rainy day
side affect = long duration of brain freeze! hahaha!! believe it. better yet, try it out!