Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have got no Red American Express.

I had a dream last night about Rach's hair! Because we're all excited to see her new hair-do! hahah!! Anyways, in my dreams, we were all excited to see her! And when she got to school, we asked her to put down her hair and it looked the same to us!! hahaa but only shorter by like a millimeter! =D!! but then, we lied and said it looks fab!! HAHAHAA!! I can't wait to see! =)

I spent the whole day watching the press conference video! haha reply and reply! Then, I watched the Road to High School Musical 2 thingy! I like to watch all the behind the scene crap! It's nice to me! as nice as the movie! =P. If there's cute guys in it! hahaa

I'm so addicted to 50 cent's song! and Timbaland's after the VMA's!

usually, my connection is the bomb at night compare to the afternoons. But these days, the connection just is a bitch at night!! I hate it !!