Friday, September 7, 2007

This love has taken it's toll on me

Tttt.Gggg.Iiii.Ffff!!!

Alright, I didn't make it last a whole week =( Oh wells..

I really missed sleeping in my room! It's good to be back here! =)

Man, I'm really pissed off with all my torrent searching system thingy.. Torrent Spy sucks now.. Taking torrents from other sites and it's constantly not updated with new episodes. And Mininova is like, not having enough seeds and it's a real pain in the butt! Now, I can't download anything until I find another site!

Roger Federer made it through semi finals in US openn!! Now, he's against Davydenko to the finals. On the other hand, Djokovic is against Ferrer.. I'm so nervous!! Djokovic beaten FedEx in the Rogers Cup few months ago.. He also beated no.3 player Andy Roddick and no.2 player Rafael Nadal before he beaten the no.1 player in the world, FedEx!! He can't beat FedEx again! That will be disastrous!! * fingers crossed *

Formula One is back and is hitting up the Italian Grand Prix !!! yiiiippieee!!
Kimi must be so pressured to race there as it is the Ferrari's home Grand Prix!! Let's have another 1-2 win!! come onnn!

Speaking of, remember the spy case a few months back between Ferrari and McLaren, a new evidence just surfaced.. I really hope that the McLaren get penalise! haha!! And don't believe what newpapers says. It's not true at all man !! It's so off the track!

Here's a good news, for me.. The McLaren team was fined $50,000 for running a new so-called lightweight gearbox in Hungary that had not been crash tested. I guess that money is just wet wet the water.. It's a penny to them anyways..

I just can't figure out how to put pictures combining with each other into my blog! every time I put, it always stretches! gees!

I want to eat MackieD's!! I haven't eat it for so long! I'm guessing 2 months! I wannnnnna eatt..

edit @ 7.50PM

Man, I saw my old primary teacher while walking Zephyr.. Whats-his-face.. Roshdan I think.. I use to hate him like crazy but ended up liking him when I was around std.6 because he really helped me out with my studies in BM.. He's getting balder each time I bum into him!

After that, Amanda and her family popped in for awhile then left...

Oh man.. Zhee Yi just broke the news to me seconds ago.. Dana and Julian got fired because of Trina and I ! Bad decision to go in the library that day!! That
stupid bitch librarian whats-her-bitchy-face! Farhana or Far whatever bitch ass hole! Idiot I tell you! I think she added salt into the wound because it was a little thing I did there but still got them fired! I munched on that tiny little orange fish ball and they got fired! Bitchass librarian!

Kimi is first in during the first free practisee!! along with Massa behind and the two McLaren!! =)