Saturday, September 8, 2007

Together with youu.

I woke up awfully early today! Around 8++.. Stupid doggies barking down there. sheehs.

While I was rolling on the bed, I was thinking of studying today.. maybe accounts or chemistry. Suddenly, my mum came in a started nagging. Saying why is the air-cond still on and why didn't I off my comp last night.. Which I don't off btw.. Then I snapped at her. I said, ' I don't like to see you first thing in the morning, you're becoming like grandmama each day and by seeing you, you darken my day'. Which is harsh, I know then I went to say sorry after I've freshen up.

Haha, you'll think twice before adopting me as a child. But really, she's getting off my nerves lately! Well, since it was early, I took Zephyr for a long walk.. I like it when he walks beside me.. Makes me feel like I'm a good dog walker. =)

After that, continued with my Greys.. I like knowing that somebody is watching it with me.. In this case, Whey Jinn! =).. Last time it used to be with Crystal!! Remember Cryst?? We download One Tree Hill then watch together! ahahahhaa! those dayys. sheehs =P

I tried to do accounts. The Hutang Lapuk part but I totally don't know a thing !! NOT A THING! damn it.. I can't give up on accounts. I'm not going to get a bad grade in it, not after what Pn.Tan says.. ' I'm so disappointed in you, even the 4 Bumi is better than you ' My ass!

Well, then, I went to watch a short live documentary! hahahahahhaa! Not quite. I went to see Zephyr bath.. He's such a good boy! He just stands there for mum to bath him! <3

I'm off to watch The Hills!

toodles!