Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You can stand under my umbrella...

It's rainningg! Uuh baby it's raininngg!

House is also outt! New season!. What's up with that? How cool is it? It's like a mega new season month this month!! One Tree Hill is so sesat lar! Next year. Shhhehs!

I didn't know that last night, was lantern festival until I came home and mum was playing lanterns with the neighbours. I remember when I was form 2 I think, and I cel
ebrated my lantern day with friends.. Went to the park, lit up the whole park with candles.

Year 2005.with Ely, Sharon and KimC!

Me and Kim.. Ah, I remembered it was so hott!

Before my mum came home, my front gate was open only that I didn't know it was open. So, I think that Zephyr ran out when the postman came.. But when my mum came back, she told me that the front gate was opened. But, Zephyr was still there.. I think, that he ran out but came back.. His bowl of water was empty.. Clever.. knows how to come back..

Made sushi today.. I don't like washing my hands all the timee. When I wash, I tend to rub it on my shirt then that gets wet.. and there's a feeling after you washed your hands so many times that you don't feel like washing them anymore.

The point is, my sis always say my sushi sucks. So, I did everything for her.. the rice, fried the egg, cut the crap stick and all.. All she had to do is roll everything up and she can't do it! It all came in different sizes! Dumb ass! ;P

It's raining and I'm damn lazy to go tuition! =(