Saturday, September 29, 2007

Zero to sixty in three point five.

Ohkay basically today I had the whole freaking day to study but I passed that offer.. I've got like Chemistry to worry the most, Sejarah, what else.. basic subject that I'll study on the day itself ;p.. English.. I have no idea what am I going to do with my maths. I suck at that!

Looks like I only have Chemistry and Sejarah to study and I had like 5 days to study but I didn't. smarty pants.

Alah, I edy didn't attend tuition on wednesday, tomorrow will have another one but I won't go too! It's in the middle of Formula One.. But I have to go but I don't want to go! Formula One is more important than Chemistry! ;P So to say, Formula One trumps Chemistry.

Everyone will be out tomorrow! Noone will be home the entire dayy! How sad is that dude!! I'll have to watch Formula One by myself and it's not fun watching it by myself!