Tuesday, September 11, 2007

This is the final bound

Todayy is so freaking HOOOOOT !! plus, there's no bus stop! super hot! damn those peoples!

Today is a bit rushy-rushy! I was so extremely hungry when I came home and there was nothing to eat.. Then my grandmama told me to eat shit! =( So, after months not eating MackieD's, I called them!! Aren't they glad to hear my voice! hahahhaha!!!

Why do we only eat cakes on peoples birthday? Why don't we just buy a cake just for the fun of eating? weird isn't it?

Anyways, went for Francis! I love his tuition!! I don't know whyy! I actually ber-semangat to go man! I don't dare to miss a class of his! Because if so, you won't catch up edy! hahah

Anyways, I went in Czip Lee like 3 times today! hahahaha! First went in to get my files. Extremely pretty files I might add! =D.. Then went back again to get rubber and I bought Rubik's Cube! hahaha!! Nisa and Arif got me into it when they tough me how to play!

Then, went to Delicious for dinner with sis.. I ordered the Ms.Read's Shepherd Pie! It was nice at first but the more I eat, the more it taste like baked beans! So, I didn't eat like almost half of it..

Went in Czip Lee again with my sister! So then, I was looking for Trina's thingy that looks like a correction tape but it's glue tape! hahaha! Found it but my sis didn't allow me to get it =(
Anyways, went to Seven11 to get bites thingy for Julian! hahaha..

That day, I snatched Julians bite and it was open but I didn't know so, I terbalik-ed it and everything fell! ahhaha! It was super funny!

Came home, played abit with Zephyr then I rushed to burn Hollie's prison break.. then, halfway doing my Chemistry report, I noticed that everything of Zhee was wrong so I didn't do...

As I said, rushy-rushy dayy! My connection is not fast enough !!!! But still, I manage to blog for so long! hahahaa!!