Saturday, September 15, 2007

Here's how the party goes..

Kimi is first for the third free practise!! WOhho! Infront of Massa and the two McLarens!
Damn astro! Qualifying will be delayed AGAIN!!

Alright, although I'm on Ferrari's side. And I do like McLaren! I just dislike the idea of Alonso being there that made it look like I hate the McLarens. Anyways, what I was about to say is that I do think that it's kind of harsh to fine McLaren with $100million. That is alot of money! That can like, build a town in Africa!

__Beyond that **

Rachel is getting her hair cropped today!! She's probably edy short haired! hahaha! Unless she chicken-ed out and didn't cut! Did you Ray? *pok pok?*

I was pretty much bored the whole day! There's nothing to do!! And I can't study now! I'm a last minute-er! If I do study now, I won't remember anything then!

There's so many shows that I want to watch!
  • I can't wait the most to watch is Grey's Anatomy!! Which airs on the 24th September if I'm not mistaken!
  • Hairspray!
  • TRANSFORMERS!
  • Knocked up.
  • Gossip Girl.
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2!
  • Las Vegas 4!
I'm so bored !!

Hey guys, haha.. Not that you're interested.. LOLS! nevermind! =).. I know it's only me that goes crazy for him! Look to the right of the screen to know what I'm talking about. ;D

Formula One Qualifying Results will be posted shortly!