Saturday, September 1, 2007

Man, I feel bad but when I come back.

Have you ever wandered how fireworks are made?

I did it ! I went to school every day this week! hahahahahha! Let's see what goes on next week. dum dum dum!

Nothing much happened this few days.. Quite boring actually. Yesterday after starting my day off by going for Chem tuition at 9, I came home and sleep... then continue sleeping with my sis and mum until it was 5 something. hahaha! All well-rested women in the house =P We got that from granddaddy.. sleep anywhere, anytime. hehe =)

Oh Gosh, KimChi just showed me the name card that she design and it was so pretty! but it's just over the price limit.I gotta help look for some good deals.. It's very nice.. Maybe cose there's orange in it. =P! haha && the shirts! It's a bitch when it comes to actually doing it. No wonder they didn't do it before!

Bro taught me some cool stuff that can be done on Photoshop so I did my blog header but it can't seem to be uploaded.. I'll try again soon! it's so cool what you can do with Photoshop.. Cool tech.

I want to watch Hairspray! =D

People changes, feelings fades. Circle of life.