Saturday, September 15, 2007

Dont turn off the lights.

Iceman leads Ferrari 1-2!


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st : Kimi Raikkonen ( ice,ice baby! Iceman sizzles! )
  • 2nd : Felipe Massa ( Flying like a rocket! )
  • 3rd : Fernando Alonso ( Not bad at all.. )
  • 4th : Lewis Hamilton ( Nice try though! )
  • 5th : Nick Heidfeld Robert Kubica ( Good job! yet, that penalty is a bitch! )



WOOOHH!! After going strong during practises! Kimi finally rises up for qualifying!!

I'm toOoOooOoOO happy to say anything! I was like refreshing the
page every 5 minutes to see if there's an update! And 3 minutes ago, walah!!

I'll update more on this post after I've watch the Qualifying later tonight..
Got delayed because of footie! shhehs! ;P

//*edited @ 1.11 AM

That slide thingy is really getting on my nerves!! I can't upload the pictures and it takes forever to save it! And if I click refresh, it will start all over again! DAMN IT!


Just done watch the qualifying! I was bursting out with pee! But didn't want to
go cose damn kan cheong! Anyways, great qualifying! Best one yet I might add..

Just as they thought Massa didn't have a fighting chance in Q1.. He changed it! came out of the pits! Gracefully? haha! ;P

Let's dig up some history in this circuit.

2007-??
2006 - Belgian Gp wasn't held. I forgotten why.

2005 - Winner, Kimi Raikkonen starting from 2nd on grid.
2004 - Winner, Kimi Raikkonen starting from 10th on grid

Winner of Belgian GP 2004- Iceman! =)

Winner of Belgian GP 2005- Iceman =)

I just realise, although I highlight Kimi's name in red, doesn't mean I want bad things to happen to him! It's just in the spirit of Ferrari which is red!

Kimi looks happier back then.. Look at him, smiling.. Smile more lar! Don't have to be Iceman all the time! ;D