Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm gonna make youu feel alright!

Iceman Sizzles! ;D


Formula One Belgian GP Results :
  • 1st : Kimi Raikkonen ( What can I say! 3 straight wins in Spa! )
  • 2nd : Felipe Massa ( like a rocket! zoOoOooOoOom! )
  • 3rd : Fernando Alonso ( ......luck...)
  • 4th : Lewis Hamilton ( youu did your best! )
  • 5th : Nick Heidfeld ( Yeah, nickky!! wohoo! )

Yeah!!!!!!!!! DAMN!! Rush of adrenaline! Well played ! It's safe to say that he is now the KING OF SPA! ;D!!

I like seeing this circuit! It's very flowing!! It even looks so smooth!!

I have nothing more to say! Good race pace. Good strategy! But, they still need Ross Browns back! =P

I love watching Race Day! Now, who says there's nothing nice to watch there!! I LOVE it !! This time, they took 'us' in the team's MOTORHOME!! And it was.. like paradise moving!! I can stay there till I die !!! It was supperrr glamorous and classy!!

Alright, although the Ferraris has edy claimed the Constructor's Championship, I would see like to see more Ferrari 1-2 for Kimi's sake to have a fighting chance in the Drivers Championship! Then, it'll be like cherry on an icing-ed cake! icing-ed? hahaha!!

I hate to say 'I told you so' but, Kimi won... Annnnndd Schumi was no where to be found in Spa which means he wasn't there which proves me theory of curse being with Kimi! C'mon!