Friday, September 21, 2007

It's a secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO

Finally finished the Interact Board! ;P Big thanks to Nisa and Zheee!! I LOVE the ' Interact Club ' word! Looks so funn!!

Mummie left to Genting today and won't be back till Sunday! So, I've invited the most lamest person to come stay with me!! =D Any idea who? hehee.. It would be so much fun with her..

Ooh.. That Grey's episode that I've downloaded.. It was like, about Addison.. From this show to Private Practice.. but, at the end of it, that was a little sneak peak of the next season! Lexie is so pretty and Derek cut his McDreamy hair! Not so nice anymoree!

I <3 Subway! yummie!!

*// Rewrite @ 7.07PM

Buuuukkaaaa Puuuasaa Nisa!! =P
I so don't know how to do the accounts project thingyy! sheehs!

hehe.. he looks so playful and cocky!! He's going to play the role of James Lucas Scott!! So cuuutee!! >.<

Didn't find a picture of Lilly Rose Scott thought. I'll bet they will be best of friends just like Lucas and Hailey! =P

Ooh right, I forgotten about something that happened in school today. We all went to the library for that accounts thingy and Pn.Liew was there.. Then she asked me.. ' you taking accounts ar? ' And I was like ' yeah. and I'm good in it ' Thus, she went and did that I-want-to-puke-face in front of me and everyone else.. How immature is that lar! Dahlah you're old!

Then, I went and asked Pn.Tan if she thinks I'm good in accounts and she said, ' you're pretty good, seeing you getting A1 for finals..' Then I was ' like GOOD! please go tell that to Pn.Liew! '

What kind of a teacher looks down on students? If you don't have the patients and commitment to become a teacher, no one is forcing you NOT to quit!