Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tell me baby girl cause I need to know

Hamilton On Pole!


Formula One Qualifying Results :
  • 1st : Lewis Hamilton ( deserves to be on pole! )
  • 2nd : Fernando Alonso ( too bad, loserr! )
  • 3rd : Kimi Raikkonen ( you're melting in wet condition! =P )
  • 4th : Felipe Massa ( Ready to support )
  • 5th : Heidfeld ( way to go! )

Well done. My prediction was wrong.. And there I though that Alonso will be on pole, Hamilton steps it up at his last flying lap snatching pole away from Alonso by just 0.070 seconds.

I gotta give it to that guy, Alonso. Mentally strong despite his relationship with the team, yet he caused it. Just go back to Renault where you belong le.

Kimi !! Eyes on the prize.. ;P

After 30 plus years of not racing in Fiji Speedway.. One word ; COMEBACK!
It'll be an interesting race if the wet condition continues! But, it will be very dangerous for Kimi and his championship points...

If I had to pick between Kimi, Hamilton and Alonso to become the champion, I would for sure pick Hamilton! Hands down! He's one of the best and competitive driver and we all know it.. Awesome driver! Plus, he's only a ROOKIE for God's sake!

They, the McLaren's team crew was so freaking happy when Hamilton past that finishing line first. I'm guessing that they too wants Hamilton to win more than Alonso.