Saturday, September 22, 2007

Do it like you do it to me, burn it upp

Ding Dong Mourinho's gone! That sounds so funny! ;P

Actually today was the day that I wanted to give myself up to study! Again, I woke up at 4 something this morning. And notice my sis isn't back! Called her and told her to get her backside back here or else I'm calling mum. And she said I'm worst than mummie!! How could she!! Well, which sis goes out till the break of dawn when their mother is out of town? MINE!!

I was SUPPOSE to study Chemistry today but, I was thinking.. Since it was 11 something, the day is still young. Maybe watch a movie, take a nap then study.. So, I did exactly that.. By the time I woke up, it was 3ish..

Alright STUDY.. open the first page.. It's almost time for that E! news.. Let's go watch that first.. Time passes.. it's edy 5 .. Took Zephyr for a walk, it's edy 6.. After a little of this and that.. It's 7 !!

When is the right time to study?? A DAY BEFORE EXAM is my answer !! I can't concentrate! I need to be in some loud concert or something ! I can't studyy!! CAN'T DO IT !! It's like a death row!!

Plus, I haven't even started on my account project !!

check this out.. All the show's that will be showing this month.

Prison Break Season 3 - September 17th
Gossip Girl - September 19th
Ugly Betty Season 2 - September 27th
Grey's Anatomy Season 4 - September 27th
Private Practice - September 28th
Desperate Housewives Season 4 - September 30th