Sunday, September 23, 2007

Life, is beautiful but it's complicated, We barely make it.

UUh! It rained the whole dayy!!

It's exhausting when mummie is not around! I have gotta wake up early to open the door so the doggies can go pee, then feed then, then wash the floor!! So much thing to do early morning.. I'm not the kinda girl who wakes up to open the door for the dogs to pee and pick up their poo! That's just not right!!

Plus, I won't have a decent meal per day!! hahhaa!

I'm starting to watch Grey's Anatomy again!! watching it the whole dayy! And I was suppose to study chem!! Manage to squeeze some in! hahaa! They should like, make series for us to remember it easily! LOLS ;P

Nothing much to do.. Typical Sundayy..Just lay back, relax, sleep... hmmmm...

I'm planing not to go school on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday straight.. Make the time to study.. =P Gonna make up some excuse.. woot !!

Went for dinner at Hartamas Square.. It was so quite.. Noone was theree! But, Man Utd and Chelsea's game will be on so I'm guessing more people will be there.. Saw many people wearing ManU's jerseyy! blek ;P

Off to watch moreee Grey's!! Damn sad lar re-watching Meridith and Derek!