Friday, September 28, 2007

Is anybody going CRAZIEE

Grey's Anatomy is not outt yettt!!! And I'm goiiiing crazy!!

Ohkay it's out in Minivova but it's not seeded!!! EZTV is not outt!!

Last night, I couldn't get a good night sleep! I kept waking up to check on the comp.. I woke up like at least 4 times to check if Grey's Anatomy's torrent is out yet. And in my mind, when I'm sleeping, I keep thinking that it's out and that I'm downloading it edy.. So, it's very disturbing and I couldn't sleep. My subconscious is very well awake.

Come out already !!! I need Grey's anatomy!!

I was checking Astro to see what time is F1 and it says it's at 12.57 and it's on the 29th. After many days of not going to school, I though that today was Saturday and I was like .. 'Qualifying is on the Sunday, then race is on Monday. Damn.. I need to skip exams.' Then I was thinking, the time difference between here and Japan is not a dayy.. So, I was still thinking then I remembered that today is a Friday! hahahha!!

That's what you get for not sleeping well at night.

// 2 Minutes later!

YEAH!! It's OUT WITH SEEDS!!!!!! Grey's here I come !!!!!!!!

*// Re-edit at 4.00 PM

WHAT THE HELL OH WHAT THE HELL !!!
What is wrong with the world of Grey's Anatomy!!! Come on! Why isn't the prince charming with the princess. Figuratively speaking !!

It was definitely happy, funny and also SAD !! Come on !! After everything.. After Addison, after Mark, after Finn, after everything! WHY can't they be togetherr!! and poor George! =(

Speaking of Addison, in Private Practice, they changed Naomi's character and she's definitely... I like the old Naomi more!

Come On!!!