Thursday, September 6, 2007

Seal with a kiss

One more day to go!! So fast a week passed..

Class today was damn fun at the end when we had our oral! But before that, we had about 4 period free before recess. During that time, I was really wiped out! And it was so boring. Anyways, during recess, I think we got Dana in trouble.. That girl was really, a pain in the butt and her voice was like nails to the blackboard! ( some librarian girl )

After another free period after recess, English starts. He came in and told us that he'll give us a topic and we have about 30 seconds to come up with something to say and it's about 2-5 minutes each! WTH!! I can't think about that particular topic is a few seconds. But he's topic is not that hard. basic stuff.

The fun begins when the back person did theirs. And who I meant was Lutfi, Arif, Azahari. Lutfi talked about smoking and we helped him mumble his words from the back.. Which is so totally funny when he asked teacher to listen to him and ask to look at him when Rosdi is not. hahhaa..

Then Azahari talked about his friends. the last sentence he said, ' I don't know what I'll do without them ' made us all touched.

Then there's Arif's one which was the bomb! He talked about his class.. He classified us into groups which is funny.. He was like, ' we're different from other classes. they 24/7 study, we 24/7 chaos. Even Bumi-ians studies. ' Something like that.. then he said ' there's different stuff going on around here. There's the sleeping beauties ( Julian & Muizz ), the shufflers at the back ( them ), and the chinese wannabe malay which is Paul !! ahhaa we all started laughing. It was a nice thing to say about the class ler. and teacher gave him extra marks for saying ' out of my whole schooling years, this is the best class ever '

After that, OMG!! The teacher was so totally gross!!!! yuuuck!
Haikal asked Peng Yee who was presenting. Random question. Haikal asked ' do you play with yourself ' then teacher interrupts him and answer for himself.. '
I'm a very clean person ' Then Arif responded to that ' So you used soap? ' then we all started laughing then he said, ' Use plastic, sometimes even baby oil ' .... Who says that?!?!?! I was so totally grossed out man !! Horny bitch!

I was laughing so hard that I think I'm having a sore throat !!

I think my mum is starting to feel guilty! wahaha!! She said to me just now.
Mum : You want to use the phone for now? before I put in my things.
Me : I don't want to use your phone or take my phone for repair. You know as well as I do what I want.

- stare her down! -