Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm with 50! suck on Kanye!

T.G.I.F !!!

I love it when Friday comes! =) Especially when there's Formula One during the weekends!

School was so boring!! Rach forced me to go school to pass up the Moral project! But, as predicted, he didn't show up! It was soooo boriiing!

I was teasing Trina while she was reading the newspaper, calling her lame! Then I wanted to tape her hand onto the paper but tak jadi so we end up using all the tape.. And we don't know who's one it was! =P

Awayyy from that.

News @ Formula One.
McLaren was proven GUILTY and is striped from their constructor's championship points! That means, early celebration for the FERRARIS!! =P .
Also, they were fined $100 million USD! ( US Dollar!)

I'm bored! I want to sleep =D

.//* edited @ 5.30PM

Here's something I plucked out from autosport.com during the press conference.

Fernando, why did you decide not to go to Paris? Lewis [Hamilton] is in Paris and Pedro [De La Rosa] is in Paris. Some reason?
Again I have no answer to this question. I will not comment anything on what is happening today. The answer will be the same as I said before. I am concentrating on the race. I don't think what can happen and what cannot happen in Paris. I am not in that matter today.

Can youu see the love the Fernando is sending out to his team! Don't you see how his skills in teamwork is! Man, I love having Fernando in my team if I have a team!

I'm being sarcastic!